North Lawn Gazebo
George and Ruth Tindale purchased the site of these gardens in 1958 and were intent on creating a display showing something of horticultural interest every day of the year. After George's passing in 1977, Ruth donated the garden to the Victorian Conservation Trust.
Situated in the Dandenong Ranges, the 'George Tindale Memorial Gardens' has an internationally-recognised collection of camellias, hydrangeas, magnolias, azaleas and orchids. Today it is managed by Parks Victoria and is open to the public daily (except Christmas Day).